Yup. I went to Disneyland, the Happiest Place on Earth. I went with my High School's band, and it was super awesome! (Except for sore feet, tiredness, being sick, loosing my voice, scraping up my leg getting into a ride, being soaked to the skin from a giant thunderstorm while waiting in line for Indiana Jones, and a few other mishaps.) Very fun times I must say!
The first day it rained. A lot. Pretty much the entire day.
The next day was much better, and we had a fabulous time!
Splash Mountain:
I finally convinced Amie to go on It's a Small World with me. I sang the entire ride and I think she wanted to shoot me. Ah well. It was quite fun.
I got an adorable Eeyore Pillow Pet! This is us together in smallworld.
(I think Amie got a little jealous of my fuzzy guy, so she had to get one of her own)
Aren't they just so cute? :)
We watched the fireworks while riding Thunder Mountain.
We had another awesome day Sunday, but then we had to come home. It was an amazing trip!
disneyland will ALWAYS be the happiest place on earth. i can't get enough of it!
ReplyDelete