Yesterday wasn't the best day. Actually, it was awful.
-I had school (which involved a test, final projects due, etc)
-Pit Orchestra until Four
-A Piano group lesson at 5:00
-then a Basketball game I had to be at at 6:15, which ended at 9:00.
-After that, I had another project to work on.
Long day? Not to mention I had two finals the next day as well. In addition to the craziness of my schedule, I had a talk with the school counselor about my missing 5th period this coming up semester. And, to get the class I want, I had to talk to the principal. So, he should be getting back to me about what he has decided soon (I hope). I also cried for an hour about friend drama. And I was/am extremely stressed.
But here is the good news! I have a lovely best friend. And she knew about my hard day. So, after getting home from the basketball game yesterday, she made me delicious cookies! Isn't she THE NICEST, MOST AWESOME PERSON EVER!? I think yes :) So, even though I had a bad day yesterday, and finals today, etc, it's been a good day.
In conclusion, Bad Day+Cookies from a friend=Good day.
I love you all. Have a lovely day, and don't forget to smile!
Hugs and Kisses,
Sarah Anne
No comments:
Post a Comment