Monday, January 23, 2012

My Crazy Morning

Today, after a school week of only one day (more like 2/3 of a day), it was time to go back to school. I did NOT want to wake up at 5:00 in the morning. But nonetheless, I did. I got up, got ready and went to seminary. After being there for five minutes, we are told the schools have a two hour delay because of ice. But, we decide to continue for the rest of the class. After it was over, my mommy picked up Lady A and myself (Lady A's mother had left her at the church building) and we went to my house with two hours to kill. All the other kiddos were asleep, so A and I spent our time on the wii. Fun, fun. The kids woke up, and I had my 3rd breakfast for the morning. Yes. 3rd. One at 5:30, one at 6:50, and one at 9:00. :) And so, we went to school with only 35 minute classes. It's been a super crazy day, with a playdate at 7:00 in the morning. Well, the rest of the day's been great day!

Don't forget to Smile!

<3, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment