Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update... And the Hunger Games!!!

Hi! How have you all been? Sorry for my lack of blogging recently. Been pretty busy. Anyways, I'm trying to get over something terrible that happened to me recently. Even though I've known it was destined to happen, it was still quite a shock. Want to know what it is? My little sister grew taller then me! Not fair, by the way. I'm the older one. I should be taller. But no.

My mom took this picture to prove to me that she was. My look of distraught, and her grin...Yeah. Made me mad.



Anyways, I know everyone has been talking about this, and what not, but I got to go see the hunger games! Such a good movie, better then I expected. (But obviously not as good as the books) If you haven't seen it, you should. Just saying.

Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment