I may be a big girl, but I still need you. I just think about all the little things you do for me and I am in awe. I don't know how you manage to do so much, from the normal stuff like cooking and cleaning, to having a job, and being a chauffeur. And that's in addition to all the craziness you put up with from me and your other monsters. I know we don't always see eye to eye, and I hate to admit it, but you are almost always right. I strive to be like you. You are my wonderful example. If I turn out to be half as amazing as you are, I would consider myself lucky. I love you very muchly. Happy Mother's Day!
Love forever and always,
Sarah Anne
Love you too Sarah! You are amazing and I'm so glad I get to be your mother!
ReplyDelete