Monday, May 21, 2012

Driving

Guess what! I'm learning how to drive! I'm taking drivers' ed with two lovely friends of mine.  And I actually drove a car for the first time last Saturday.  Confession: when I took my foot off the brake and the car started moving for the first time I had a small panic attack and started crying... kinda embarrassing. (Honestly driving has always scared the heck outta me, so cut me a little slack) Yup. So please, to all of you, do the following for me:
-Do not drive when I am.
-Tell you neighbors, family, friends, etc, in the area not to drive when I am.
-Remove any obstacles (such as trashcans, bikes, etc.) from the road and/or sidewalk.
-Stay inside, and keep children and pets inside.
-Eliminate all further distractions and/or obstacles so in the rare/highly unlikely/never gonna happen situation that I end up hitting anything, there wont be anything to hit. ;)

Thank you very much!
 
<3, Sarah Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment